Terms of service
[Important] Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering as a member.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to your use of the Site.
Article 1 (Member)
- "Member" means an individual who applies for membership after agreeing to these Terms in accordance with the procedures established by the Company.
- "Member information" means information such as member attributes disclosed to the Company by the member and history of member transactions.
- This agreement applies to all members and should be observed during and after the registration procedure.
Article 2 (Registration)
Customers who have signed up for the prescribed membership application after agreeing to this agreement will be qualified as a member after completing the prescribed registration procedures. The member registration procedure must be performed by the person who will be the member. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. In addition, we may refuse membership applications from those who have had their memberships revoked in the past or who have determined that our company is not suitable.
Enter member information
During the membership registration procedure, please read the notes on entry carefully and fill in the required information correctly on the designated entry form. You cannot use special symbols, old kanji, Roman numerals, etc. when registering member information. If these characters are registered, we will change them.
- The password can be used only by the member himself and cannot be transferred or lent to a third party.
- Members are responsible for managing their passwords, such as changing passwords regularly so that they cannot be known to others.
- Indications made to us using a password are regarded as the members' own intentions, and all payments resulting from them are the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (change)
- The Member shall promptly contact the Company if there is any change in the name, address or other matters reported to the Company.
- We will not be liable for any damages resulting from failure to register changes. Also, please note that even if the change registration is made, transactions already processed before the change registration will be performed based on the information before the change registration.
Article 4 (withdrawal)
If a member wishes to cancel the membership, the member himself/herself must complete the withdrawal procedure. You will be withdrawn after completing the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 5 (Loss of membership and obligation of compensation)
- When a member makes a false declaration when applying for membership, neglects to pay the payment due to mail-order, or when there are other reasons that the Company deems inappropriate as a member, the Company will cancel the membership. I will do it.
- When a member conducts any of the following actions, he/she will be responsible for the damage incurred by us.
- Illegal use of membership number and password
- Interfere with our business by accessing this website and falsifying information or sending harmful computer programs to this website.
- Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights of the products we handle
Article 6 (Handling of member information)
- In principle, the Company will not disclose member information to a third party without the prior consent of the member. However, in the cases of the following items, the Company shall be able to disclose member information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member.
- When disclosure is required under the law
- When we determine that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, honor, etc.
- The member information will be managed by the Company in accordance with the Company's "approach to protecting personal information". The Company shall be able to use the member information in the Company for the purpose of providing services to members, improving service contents, promoting use of services, and ensuring sound and smooth operation of services. I will.
- The Company shall be able to provide information (including advertisements) to members by e-mail newsletter and other methods. If a member does not wish to provide information, please inform us of the method prescribed by us and we will stop providing information. However, the provision of information necessary to operate this service cannot be suspended at the request of the member.
Article 7 (Prohibitions)
When using this service, it is prohibited for the member to perform any of the following acts.
- Violation of laws and regulations, this agreement, precautions for using this service, precautions for shopping with this service, and other terms and conditions
- Damage the rights, interests, honors, etc. of the Company and other third parties
- Conducting acts that may adversely affect the physical and mental health of young people and other acts that violate public order and morals.
- Performing acts that cause annoyance or discomfort to other users or other third parties.
- Entering false information
- Sending or writing harmful computer programs, emails, etc.
- Unauthorized access to our servers and other computers
- Lending or transferring the password to a third party, or sharing it with a third party
- Other things that we determine to be inappropriate
Article 8 (interruption/stop of service, etc.)
- In order to keep the operating condition of this service in good condition, we may suspend all or part of the provision of this service without notice in the case of one of the following items.
- When necessary for regular and emergency maintenance of the system
- When the load is concentrated on the system
- When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to fire, power failure, or obstruction by a third party
- In addition, if we determine that the system must be stopped due to unavoidable circumstances
Article 9 (service change/abolition)
The Company may change or abolish all or part of the service as appropriate without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by system interruptions, delays, cancellations, data loss, unauthorized access to data, or other damages caused to members by our services due to failures in communication lines or computers. will do.
- We do not guarantee that email content sent from our web pages, servers, domains, etc. does not contain harmful items such as computer viruses.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from a member's violation of these Terms.
Article 11 (Revision of this agreement)
Our company can arbitrarily revise this agreement, and we can establish the agreement to supplement this agreement (hereinafter referred to as "supplementary agreement"). Any revision or supplementation of this agreement shall take effect when the revised agreement or supplementary agreement is posted on our designated site. In this case, the member shall comply with the revised terms and supplementary terms.
Article 12 (Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute with respect to these Terms, the District Court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.